Nutrition (per muffin):
Calories 101kcal // Protein 6.5g // Carbs 11g // Fat 3.6g
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1¼ cups wholemeal flour
- 1½ scoops (45 g) Goddess Nutrition™ Complete Recovery Lean Protein powder in Banana Marshmallow flavour
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup plain non-fat Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup skimmed milk»1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Pre-heat oven to 170⁰C. Coat a 12-cup standard muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, whisk together flour, Goddess Nutrition™ Complete Recovery Lean Protein powder, ground flaxseeds, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine eggs, mashed bananas, yoghurt, milk and vanilla extract. Then mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
3. Fill the muffin cups halfway and drop a teaspoon-size dollop of Nutella in each. Then use the rest of the mixture to fill the muffin cups to the top. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack.
4. Store muffins in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
NEXT: Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out our recipe collection.